The Cincinnati Bengals 2015 NFL schedule has been released, revealing dates and times for all 16 regular season games.
The NFL schedule was released tonight and the Cincinnati Bengals finally learned when they will be playing in the 2015 season. It was already known who the Bengals would be playing, but this schedule reveal let the world know when the games for the 2015 season have been scheduled.
For the Bengals, when they play the games is irrelevant to their end game to get to the Super Bowl — but the Bengals need baby steps before they get too far ahead of themselves and think Super Bowl. First, they need to think simply winning in the postseason.
Here’s a look at the Cincinnati Bengals schedule for the 2015 season:
It looks like the Bengals might be in for another season in which they end up in the postseason again but that’s hardly an acceptable result for this season. Cincinnati has become a first-round staple in the playoffs but they haven’t made it past that point.
Sure, the Bengals look like they might go 11-5 or 10-6 this season but none of that matters in the long run. The Bengals could go 16-0, but they need to gets wins in the one area they can’t seem to — the playoffs.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle