Usain Bolt put on his lederhosen and traveled to Oktoberfest to sing ‘We Will Rock You’
Usain Bolt is faster than just about everyone. That’s not to say that the world is made up of tortoises walking on two legs, but more to say that Bolt is rightfully regarded as the fastest man in the world and has been for the past several years. He also might be one of the world’s most entertaining men, as he proved by heading to Oktoberfest.
Bolt attended Oktoberfest in Munich for his third consecutive year and was dressed for the occasion, lederhosen and all. As Usain Bolt trotting around with a bunch of Germans and tourists drinking mugs of beer isn’t good enough, he also took the stage with a band to help sing the chorus of Queen’s “We Will Rock You” because why not:
Some might say that there is nothing important about this. I would tell those people to watch the video again and tell me that watching Bolt break it down on the air guitar didn’t make their better. If they say that it didn’t, I’ll know that they’re lying.
Speed fades away with age and Bolt may not be the fastest man on the planet for much longer. Thankfully, we’ll always have Oktoberfest.
H/T to For The Win
More from Track and Field
- Why We Play: Alexi Pappas isn’t just running for herself anymore
- Olympian Dalilah Muhammad recovers from injury with hopes of conquering Worlds
- Sha’Carri Richardson to tells critics to ‘talk all the s*** you want’
- Lolo Jones wants to inspire you with her new book “Over It”
- Carl Lewis celebrating his 60th Birthday still holding a World Record