DraftKings MLB picks July 31: Castillo is a steal yo!
We have a Friday matinee in Milwaukee so there are “only” 12 games for the main DraftKings MLB tournaments. The Phillies and Marlins are on hiatus due to coronavirus scares. Don’t worry, we still have plenty of goodness on this slate. And plenty of places to attack.
More from DFS
- DraftKings Open Championship picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
- Genesis Scottish Open DraftKings picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
- Rocket Mortgage Classic DraftKings picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
- US Open DraftKings picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
- RBC Canadian Open DraftKings picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
The best hitting weather is in Baltimore and Atlanta. Of course, add in the Baltimore pitchers with the good weather and you have a really nice scenario for the Rays. All of the wind is under 10 mph tonight, so we wont have any wind-driven homers.
My lineups with Lamet and Fried fared well and some bailout Orioles chalk after the rain delay helped. My best lineup had Bundy with Yankees and Christian Vasquez, but Stripling’s below average night hurt the bottom line.
These tips are based mostly on past performance. This is a nice tool for building a lineup, but should not be the only pieces of information you use. I recommend checking out RotoBallers for optimizers and other statistical tools to help put your best lineup forward.