The day is finally here. You spent all your hard earned money on DirecTV’s NFL Sunday Ticket (or maybe you were one of the lucky customers who received for free – if so – be my friend) and now it’s time to watch some football.
Only problem? What damn channel is the game you want to watch going to be on? Have you ever spent fifteen minutes scrolling through your channel guide trying to find the station you need? And what about those West Coast games that you have to scroll through hours of programming to find.
No worries – we’ve got you covered.
Here is the Week 1 channel guide and schedule for NFL Sunday Ticket.
1 p.m. et/10 a.m. game times:
- New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills – channel 704
- Cincinnati Bengals @ Chicago Bears – channel 705
- Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns – channel 706
- Oakland Raiders @ Indianapolis Colts – channel 707
- Kansas City Chiefs @ Jacksonville Jaquars – channel 708
- Tennessee Titans @ Pittsburgh Steelers – channel 709
- Minnesota Vikings @ Detroit Lions – channel 710
- Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers – channel 711
- Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints – channel 712
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ New York Jets – channel 713
4 p.m. et/1 p.m. game times:
- Arizona Cardinals @ St. Louis Rams – channel 714
- Green Bay Packers @ San Francisco 49ers – channel 715
As always, NFL Red Zone is on channel 703.
And do not forget – if you have DirecTV but do not subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket, tomorrow will be a free preview so you will get all of the Week 1 NFL action.