After a Saturday full of fantastic NCAA action, it’s time for NFL football on Sunday.
The Week Two schedule is a bit more jam packed than it was for Week One considering there is no Monday Night Football double header.
During Week One we only saw two games that fell into the 4 p.m. est time slot, this week however we’ll be seeing four. That fits perfectly if you’re planning on watching the Red Zone channel, but even more so if you fire up your Game Mix where you can watch all four games at once on your screen, assuming you’re not blacked out in one of the home markets.
As for the morning games, you definitely have your picking.
Here is your Week 2 channel guide and schedule for NFL Sunday Ticket:
1 p.m. et/10 a.m. game times:
- St. Louis Rams at Atlanta Falcons – channel 704
- Carolina Panthers at Buffalo Bills – channel 705
- Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears – channel 706
- Washington Redskins at Green Bay Packers – channel 707
- Dallas Cowboys at Kansas City Chiefs – channel 708
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens – channel 709
- Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans – channel 710
- Miami Dolphins at Indianapolis Colts channel – 711
- San Diego Chargers at Philadelphia Eagles channel – 712
4 p.m et/1 p.m. game times:
- Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals – channel 713
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – channel 714
- Denver Broncos at New York Giants – channel 715
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Oakland Raiders – channel 716
As always, the Red Zone channel is 703.