San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers likes to complain. Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid apparently didn’t want to hear it as the two featured one of the funnier moments of Week 12 with their awkward bumping that took place in the third quarter of the Chargers-Chiefs game.
Rivers was near the Chiefs sideline attempting to plead his case to a referee who just so happened to be standing near Reid.
The Chiefs coach had his back turned to Rivers, as he too was likely jawing with the referee and didn’t want Rivers engaging in his conversation. So what did he do? Give a butt bump, of course.
As Reid backed up, Rivers went jumping out of the way before continuing his attempted conversation.
- Joe Flacco throws 66-yard TD to Jacoby Jones (GIF)
- Jason Campbell gets destroyed by Steelers; loses fumble (GIF)
- Leonard Johnson flips into end zone after pick six (GIF)
- Chris Long, Kyle Long involved in Rams vs. Bears fight (GIF)
- Joseph Fauria does Saturday Night Fever dance (GIF)
- Lions Nate Burelson has pizza delivery touchdown celebration (GIF)
- Girls wear bikinis to Vikings – Packers Game (GIF)
- Jets S Ed Reed levels Ravens WR Jacoby Jones (GIF)
- Buccaneers’ impressive interception against Lions’ Matthew Stafford (GIF)
- Scott Tolzien gives Packers lead with great spin move, TD run (GIF)