Blake Griffin Returns
Blake Griffin made his return today against the Houston Rockets. Griffin looks good to go and is all set to get back in your lineups. As of halftime against the Rockets, Griffin had played 20 minutes with four points, six rebounds and four assists. Griffin seemed to be in good shape and not very rusty to have just missed a month of action.
Russell Westbrook Is Still Owning The NBA
Russell Westbrook has officially packed the entire Oklahoma City Thunder basketball team and fan base and is carrying them as far as he can. Kevin Durant practiced some on Thursday, but there is still no official timetable so Westbrook should remain dialed in and dominating your fantasy basketball league though your league’s playoffs.
Other News And Information
Paul George is reportedly still not very close to returning yet. This was reported by the Indianapolis Star and from a teammate speaking anonymously. The Pacers are one of the hottest teams in the NBA and could use the return of Paul George to propel him in the playoffs. As for now you can leave George on your league’s waiver wire in redraft leagues.
More from Fantasy Basketball
- DraftKings NBA DFS Picks for March 7
- DraftKings NBA DFS Picks for March 3
- DraftKings NBA DFS Picks for March 2
- NBA DFS picks January 4: Should we fade all the stars?
- NBA DFS picks December 31: Can Siakam handle Randle?
Dwight Howard is still without a timetable to return. We gave you plenty of warning about moving on from Howard in preparation for your fantasy playoffs. The only rosters he should be on right now are keeper and dynasty leagues with no shot at a title. Keep Howard reserved until further notice.
Jeremy Lin – Word on the street is that Lin will be moving into the starting lineup at some point in the near future. When he does I would expect a bump in minutes that could make him quite a bit more valuable than he already is. If Lin is on the wire in your league go ahead and pick him up if you can.
Alexey Shved – Shved is one of the lone bright spots for this tanking Knicks team. He is not very flashy, but he is putting up numbers. He won’t be the reason you win your league, but I don’t think he will hurt your chances either.
Danilo Gallinari – Don’t look now, but Gallo is finally seemingly healthy. He is also putting up some decent numbers for the Nuggets and should continue to do so. The Nuggets should want to see just what they have in the 2-year-old former sixth overall pick from the 2008 draft.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle