Bulls forward Jimmy Butler has been all over Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and he’s letting him know it.
All series long Jimmy Butler has brought intensity to the series against the Bucks.
Whether it was getting into scuffles sticking up for teammates, scoring the ball or playing great defense, Butler has been one of the driving forces for the Bulls.
He also is tasked with having to stop Giannis Antetokounmpo every night.
After stopping Antetokounmpo on a drive, Butler made sure Antetokounmpo knew who the man locking him down was.
Even better, Butler followed him all the way down the court chatting it up.
Seeing players back up their trash talk on the court is great and seeing physical entertaining basketball is always a plus.
Butler has emerged as one of the best players in the league this year and he isn’t afraid to mix it up with others.
While the talk of this playoff series has been all about the return of Derrick Rose, Butler has made a name for himself by stepping up for the Bulls offensively and defensively.
If the Bulls do win this series and move onto face the Cavaliers, he will have the tough task of taking on LeBron James. However, don’t expect Butler to back down or stop the trash talking.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle