Butter your toast (if you still eat gluten) and brew some really strong coffee for the newest episode of Fastbreak Breakfast. You’re probably going to want to be sitting down for this one. We say our final goodbyes to the Heat and then our resident Miami fan Chuck (@themightychuck) drops a bombshell.
Just a few of the topics covered:
- Does Billy Donovan have the gumption to sit Carmelo Anthony for large stretches again in Game 6? Was this a purposeful or accidental adjustment in Game 5?
- Will there be any residual effects for the Jazz after blowing a 25 point second half lead?
- What is the opposite of “out-coaching” someone? Under coach? In-coach? We need a term for what Nate McMillan and Ty Lue are doing
- Is it fair to think the Trail Blazers aren’t built for playoff basketball? Did they just get unlucky with their postseason matchups the last two season?
- Will the missed calls down the stretch detract from the legacy of the most recent LeBron James buzzer-beater?
- How would we rank the television announcing teams for the post-season games? What is our dream pairing of play-by-play and color analysts?
- It appears if Hassan Whiteside and the Heat could be headed for a divorce, but is it even possible to move his contract? Which teams might be willing to acquire him?
- Despite not attempting a thorough coaching search, is J.B. Bickerstaff still the best hire for the Grizzlies?
- What is Klay Thompson’s favorite day to play basketball?
We believe in financially supporting content creators we enjoy. If you want to support the creation of Fastbreak Breakfast NBA Podcast and gain access to exclusive content and bonus features you can do that at Patreon.com/FastbreakBreakfast.
Download the DRAFT app and win money playing daily fantasy sports against your friends. Get started at Draft.com/Fastbreak and and use the to code ‘FASTBREAK’ to enjoy an entry to a $3 game on us.