11. San Diego Chargers – Jake Matthews, Offensive Tackle, Texas A&M
Philip Rivers needs to be protected or the Chargers will not go anywhere. Matthews is the cousin of Packers linebacker Clay Matthews Jr., so you know he has the NFL bloodlines.
12. Miami Dolphins – Taylor Lewan, Offensive Tackle, Michigan
It doesn’t appear that the Dolphins will re-sign Jake Long this offseason, so they will be looking for a replacement. What better place to look than Long’s alma mater at Michigan?
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Johnathan Banks, Cornerback, Mississippi State
Since letting Aqib Talib bolt, the Bucs have needed help in the secondary. With Milliner off the board, Banks is the next best option and a pick Tampa Bay would have to make.
14. Carolina Panthers – Jonathan Hankins, Defensive Tackle, Ohio State
Luke Kuechly is a phenomenal talent and could be the cornerstone of the Panthers defense for years to come. If things are going to travel to the next level for Carolina, they will need a talented big body along the defensive line to keep blockers off of Kuechly.
15. New Orleans Saints – Sam Montgomery, Defensive End, LSU
The Saints need to get after opposing quarterbacks. Montgomery has been called out for questionable work ethic in the past, but he is a top ten talent that could help give the Saints defense a boost.
16. St. Louis Rams – Chance Warmack, Guard, Alabama
If the Rams aren’t going to protect Sam Bradford, he isn’t going to stand a chance taking this team to the next level. Warmack is one of the best guard prospects in the past decade and would be a welcomed addition to the trenches in St. Louis.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers – Manti T’eo, Linebacker, Notre Dame
Wow. T’eo has a chance to slide in the draft because true inside linebackers tend to fall farther than they should. The Steelers are aging on defense and need to add some younger talent to the unit. What better way to add talent than to add a player will T’eo’s skill set and leadership ability.
18. Dallas Cowboys – John Jenkins, Nose Tackle, Georgia
Dallas is very thin at nose tackle, especially following the unfortunate incident with Josh Brent and Jerry Brown. Jenkins is a massive body that would give the Cowboys what they need along their front three.
19. New York Giants – Ezekial Ansah, Defensive End, BYU
Ansah has drawn comparison’s to Jason Pierre-Paul. Do you really need to hear much more than that to understand why he would be a brilliant fit for the Giants?
20. Chicago Bears – Eric Fisher, Offensive Tackle, Central Michigan
Jay Cutler needs to stay healthy. To stay healthy, he needs to stay upright. The way to ensure Cutler stays on his feet next season is to take the top offensive tackle available.