click to enlarge
March Madness officially begins today shortly after noon ET with a full slate of games. While some of us may have called in to the office sick today, there is a large number of people around the nation that are searching for ways to watch and listen to the games from work, school or on the go. If you are unable to make it to a television set, there are still a lot of ways to keep up with all of the action.
How can you keep up with all of the scores on the go? We’ve got you covered.
- You can watch all of the games streamed online with March Madness Live.
- If you are looking to use a mobile device, you can catch the games on your iPad, iPhone or iPod with the March Madness app on iTunes that offers streaming video.
- For those Android users, the app is available through Google Play.
- If the mobile devices and streaming video are not enough, you can keep up with the action via Sirius XM Radio.
There are plenty of ways to enjoy the action, so we hope you find the way that is most suitable for your situation.
Here is the schedule for today’s games, complete with television information, start times and announcer pairings:
At Rupp Arena (Lexington, Ky) – Announcers: Ian Eagle/Jim Spanarkel/Allie LaForce – All Times Eastern
- No. 6 Butler (26-8) vs. No. 11 Bucknell (28-5), 12:40 p.m. – TV: truTV
- No. 3 Marquette (23-8) vs. No. 14 Davidson (26-7), approx. 3:10 p.m. – TV: truTV
- No. 1 Louisville (29-5) vs. No. 16 North Carolina A&T (20-16), 6:50 p.m. — TV: TBS
- No. 8 Colorado State (25-8) vs. No. 9 Missouri (22-10), approx. 9:20 p.m. — TV: TBS
At HP Pavilion (San Jose, Calif.) – Announcers: Brian Anderson/Dan Bonner/Marty Snider — All Times Eastern
- No. 4 Saint Louis (27-6) vs. No. 13 New Mexico State (24-10), 2:10 p.m. – TV: TNT
- No. 5 Oklahoma State (24-8) vs. No. 12 Oregon (26-8), approx. 4:40 p.m. – TV: TNT
- No. 5 UNLV (25-9) vs. No. 12 California (20-11), 7:27 p.m. – TV: truTV
- No. 14 Syracuse (26-9) vs. No. 13 Montana (25-6), approx. 9:57 p.m. – TV: truTV
At The Palace of Auburn Hills (Auburn Hills, Mich.) – Announcers: Verne Lundquist/Bill Raftery/Rachel Nichols — All Times Eastern
- No. 3 Michigan State (25-8) vs. No. 14 Valparaiso (26-7), 12:15 p.m. – TV: CBS
- No. 6 Memphis (30-4) vs. No. 11 Saint Mary’s (Cal) (28-6), approx. 2:45 p.m. – TV: CBS
- No. 4 Michigan (26-7) vs. No. 13 South Dakota State (25-9), 7:15 p.m. – TV: CBS
- No. 5 VCU (26-8) vs. No. 12 Akron (26-6), approx. 9:45 p.m. – TV: CBS
At EnergySolutions Arena (Salt Lake City) – Announcers: Spero Dedes/Doug Gottlieb/Jamie Maggio — All Times Eastern
- No. 8 Pittsburgh (24-8) vs. No. 9 Wichita State (26-8), 1:40 p.m. – TV: TBS
- No. 1 Gonzaga (31-2) vs. No. 16 Southern (23-9), approx. 4:10 p.m. – TV: TBS
- No. 6 Arizona (25-7) vs. No. 11 Belmont (26-6), 7:20 p.m. – TV: TNT
- No. 3 New Mexico (29-5) vs. No. 14 Harvard (19-9), approx. 9:50 p.m. – TV: TNT
We hope you join us for March Madness!
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the entire tournament as we keep you up to date with the latest results. Will there be a Cinderella story in 2013? We will have to tune in and see.