This selection was made by Justin Godsey of Heat Waved.
Pick: Lane Johnson, OT/Oklahoma
With the 7th pick in the NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals need to address multiple positions on their team. One of the most important positions in the NFL is an great offensive line and that is what the Arizona Cardinals had have issues with during the 2012 campaign.
Addressing the offensive line with the 7th pick is what the Cardinals have and by saying that with the 7th overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals pick offensive tackle Lane Johnson out of the University of Oklahoma. Drafting Lane Johnson at number 7 will be a great move for the Arizona Cardinals because Lane Johnson has great strength to hold back top linebackers and defensive lineman who try to rush new quarterback Carson Palmer. Overall Lane Johnson goes to the Arizona Cardinals in the 7th pick in the NFL Draft.
Here is how the draft currently stands:
1. Kansas City Chiefs — Eric Fisher, offensive tackle, Central Michigan
2. Jacksonville Jaguars — Dion Jordan, defensive end, Oregon
3. Oakland Raiders — Sharrif Floyd, defensive tackle, Florida
4. Philadelphia Eagles — Luke Joeckel, offensive tackle, Texas A&M
5. Detroit Lions — Ezekiel Ansah, defensive end, BYU
6. Cleveland Browns — Dee Milliner, cornerback, Alabama
7. Arizona Cardinals — Lane Johnson, offensive tackle, Oklahoma