The 2013 NFL Draft is complete, but that does not mean a number of talented players are still available to be had. Every year, the players who were not selected in the draft will still have an opportunity to contribute and make a NFL roster thanks to the undrafted free agency process.
There have been stars all around the league that emerge from the undrafted free agent ranks and this year will be no different.
Who did the Buffalo Bills bring in as an undrafted free agent? Here is the list (alphabetical order by last name):
- Zach Chibane, OG, Syracuse
- Jordan Dangerfield, FS, Towson
- Kendall Gaskins, RB/FB, Richmond
- Brandon Kaufman, WR, Eastern Washington
- Vernon Kearney, CB, Lane
- Keith Pough, LB, Howard
- Nickell Robey, CB, Southern Cal
- Da’rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
- Jumal Rolle, CB, Catawba
- Drew Smith, RB, Albany
- Aaron Tipoti, DL, California
- Jeff Tuel, QB, Washington State
- Ryan Turnley, C, Pittsburgh
All of the players will have an uphill battle if they hope to make the Bills roster, but you can never count these motivated players out. Remember, current NFL starters like Arian Foster, Tony Romo and Wes Welker have all emerged from the UDFA ranks.
NOTE: Lists of undrafted free agents have been put together by gathering info from multiple media sources around the Internet, including NEPatriotsDraft.com.