The 2013 NBA Draft Lottery will take place tonight, with the lottery teams sending representatives to watch the results of balls deciding their slot in the NBA Draft order. The Orlando Magic and Charlotte Bobcats (soon to be Hornets again) have the best chance to land the top spot in the draft, but you can never rule out another team landing the No. 1 pick. That is the beauty of the draft lottery.
Like the NFL Draft this year, the pool of players does not feature any elite prospect, but there are a number of players who can turn into solid starters and rule players all throughout the class. Once the draft lottery is complete, we can start analyzing what player will go to what team.
Here is the information you will need to watch the NBA Draft Lottery live and online tonight:
When: Tuesday, May 21 at 8:30 p.m. ET
Where: Disney/ABC’s Times Square Studios, New York City, New York
Live Stream: Watch ESPN (May be blacked out in some areas)
How do the odds stack up for tonight’s lottery?
- Orlando Magic, 25 percent
- Charlotte Bobcats, 19.9 percent
- Cleveland Cavaliers, 15.6 percent
- Phoenix Suns, 11.9 percent
- New Orleans Pelicans, 8.8 percent
- Sacramento Kings, 6.3 percent
- Detroit Pistons, 4.3 percent
- Washington Wizards, 2.8 percent
- Minnesota Timberwolves, 1.7 percent
- Portland Trail Blazers, 1.1 percent (Belongs to CHA of outside of top-12)
- Philadelphia 76ers, 0.8 percent
- Toronto Raptors, 0.7 percent (Belongs to OKC if outside of top-3)
- Dallas Mavericks, 0.6 percent
- Utah Jazz, 0.5 percent