Former Kentucky Wildcats freshman sensation Nerlens Noel is believed to be the consensus No. 1 pick in the 2013 NBA Draft and tonight we will learn what team will have the opportunity to take him with the first pick of the draft. The Lottery will be held at Disney/ABC Times Square Studios tonight and the results will air on ESPN.
The Charlotte Bobcats and Orlando Magic have the best opportunity to earn the top pick, with the Cleveland Cavaliers and Phoenix Suns sitting in the next best positions.
If you are unable to make it to a television to watch the lottery results, you can tune in online to catch the event. Here is all of the critical information you will need to watch the announcement of every pick.
When: Tuesday, May 21 at 8:30 p.m. ET
Where: Disney/ABC’s Times Square Studios, New York City, New York
Live Stream: ESPN3/Watch ESPN (May be blacked out in your area. You can check the coverage map here.)
Here’s a look at each team’s odds to earn the No. 1 overall pick at tonight’s NBA Draft Lottery Odds:
- Orlando Magic, 25 percent
- Charlotte Bobcats, 19.9 percent
- Cleveland Cavaliers, 15.6 percent
- Phoenix Suns, 11.9 percent
- New Orleans Pelicans, 8.8 percent
- Sacramento Kings, 6.3 percent
- Detroit Pistons, 4.3 percent
- Washington Wizards, 2.8 percent
- Minnesota Timberwolves, 1.7 percent
- Portland Trail Blazers, 1.1 percent (Belongs to CHA of outside of top-12)
- Philadelphia 76ers, 0.8 percent
- Toronto Raptors, 0.7 percent (Belongs to OKC if outside of top-3)
- Dallas Mavericks, 0.6 percent
- Utah Jazz, 0.5 percent
Check back in with FanSided.com at the conclusion of the NBA Draft Lottery for the full results and stick with us leading up to the 2013 NBA Draft for the latest news and rumors.
Tags: NBA Draft Lottery