As we get closer to the 2013 NBA Draft, there are a number of trade rumors that have been making the rounds. From teams trying to trade in to the top five to teams simply looking to pick up a second first-round pick, there has been plenty of interesting discussion among officials from teams around the league.
With just over 24 hours until the draft, we have compiled some of the most recent and interesting trade rumors from around the league:
* The Cleveland Cavaliers are doing everything in their power to get out of the No. 1 pick, but they have been unsuccessful because of their targets. Cleveland has made an offer to Portland for LaMarcus Aldridge and then followed that up by attempting to get Kevin Love from the Timberwolves.
* Cleveland has struggled, but there is some belief that they are working on a deal with the Mavericks.
* While the NBA may be restricting Kevin Garnett from joining the Los Angeles Clippers, the Brooklyn Nets have reached out to gauge interest. Garnett has a no-trade clause.
* The Bobcats are reportedly high on Otto Porter, so they have considered trading Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.
* People around the league are wondering what the hell the Thunder are thinking, because they attempted to trade Kendrick Perkins.
Be sure to stick with FanSided.com leading up to and throughout the draft as we keep you up to date on the latest NBA trade and draft news and rumors.