The 2013 NBA Draft will be held later today, which means we are hearing the final wave of smokescreens before the Cleveland Cavaliers are officially on the clock. While there is still no indication of what player the Cavaliers will draft No. 1 overall or if they will even hang on to the pick, Cleveland has found themselves in the middle of a number of rumors as they explore all of their options.
With the draft just 12 hours away, let’s take a look at some of the latest NBA trade rumors:
* The Cavaliers are one of the most discussed teams when it comes to the rumors. From a potential trade with the Brooklyn Nets for the No. 22 pick to offering the No. 1 overall pick to New Orleans to the rumored deal with the Dallas Mavericks for No. 13, there is no telling what the Cavaliers have planned for tonight.
*The Oklahoma City Thunder are one of many teams that are interested in moving up. According to the rumors, their target is Alex Len.
* New Orleans has made it known that injury-prone guard Eric Gordon is available.
* If the Sacramento Kings are offered a first-round pick, Jimmer Fredette will be a goner.
* The Orlando Magic reportedly have “three or four offers” for their No. 2 pick.
* Kevin Garnett may not be heading to Los Angeles, but the Brooklyn Nets have inquired about the veteran forward.
There will be plenty of other rumors that surface throughout the day as we head down the final stretch, so stay tuned to FanSided.com as we sort through all of the discussion and be sure to join us for our live chat during the draft.