The Charlotte Bobcats are one team among many who have expressed interest in free agent power forward Anthony Tolliver.
They have reportedly offered Tolliver a one year contract, hoping he accepts the deal to play with a trouble ball club.
Tolliver didn’t garner much interest earlier in the summer, but has seemed to pick up some consideration recently. Tolliver told FOX Sports Florida that the Los Angeles Lakers have entered the mix of teams who were interested in bringing him in.
Of course Los Angeles is a slightly more appealing landing spot than Charlotte, but he could get more playing time with the Bobcats. Tolliver said he would like to pick a team before he leaves for vacation on Sunday.
In other Bobcat news, they have agree’d to a one year contract with guard Jannero Pargo.
Pargo had discussions with the Knicks last week, but New York decided to go with Beno Udrih on Thursday.
Pargo played with three clubs last season but finished the the Bobcats. He will more than likely compete with Ramon Sessions for time behind starting point guard Kemba Walker.
Also, Bobcats have offered power forward Anthony Tolliver a 1-year contract. Tolliver is weighing his options next few days.
— Rick Bonnell (@rick_bonnell) August 8, 2013
Jannero Pargo agrees to a one-year, $1.4 million deal with Charlotte.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) August 8, 2013