The NFL will officially be back this Thursday as the defending Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens open their title defense against he Denver Broncos. But even though they won’t be doing so in the confines of their home stadium after a scheduling conflict with the Baltimore Orioles, they’ll be in Denver to play their home-opener, but that doesn’t mean the city of Baltimore won’t be celebrating the return of football.
The NFL is holding it’s 2013 NFL Kickoff in Baltimore this week, and will feature a wide-range of events, from music, to parades, to even football clinics hosted by former NFL players:
FULL CLINIC SCHEDULE:
Wednesday, September 4
- Clinic #1 (12:00-1:00 P.M.): Matt Stover, Kyle Richardson
- Clinic #2 (1:00-2:00 P.M): Matt Stover, Kyle Richardson
- Clinic #3 (2:00-3:00 P.M.): TBA
Thursday, April 25
- Clinic #1 (10:30-11:30 A.M.): Jamal Lewis
- Clinic #2 (11:30 A.M.-12:30 P.M): Jamal Lewis
- Clinic #3 (1:00-2:00 P.M.): Duane Starks
- Clinic #4 (2:00-3:00 P.M.): Duane Starks
- Clinic #5 (4:30-5:00 P.M.): Jamie Sharper, Rod Woodson
- Clinic #6 (5:15-5:45 P.M.): Jamie Sharper, Rod Woodson
- Clinic #7 (6:00-6:30 P.M.): Jamie Sharper, Rod Woodson
And to top it all off, Grammy Award-winning singer Keith Urban will perform live on Thursday, September 5, from a floating stage barge in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor adjacent to the Maryland Science Center.