Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler was injured on a sack against the Washington Redskins. He has become the most sacked quarterback in Chicago Bears history as well.
Cutler reaches for his left hip, it is hard to see what exactly hurt it. He could’ve landed on it weird when rolling over the defender. It looks like he could’ve been kneed in the hip.
Nevertheless, Cutler left the game and was limping as he walked to the locker room. That has forced the bears to use back up quarterback Josh McCown.
- Detroit Lions’ Calvin Johnson blown up, has helmet knocked off (GIF)
- Vincent Jackson makes one-handed TD grab (GIF)
- Rams LB James Laurenitis almost does Cam Newton’s Superman celebration (GIF)
- Tavon Austin celebrates touchdown that was called back (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)
- Geno Smith throws pick-six to Logan Ryan (GIFs)
- Joseph Fauria keeps celebrating (GIF)
- Rob Gronkowski’s first catch of the season (GIF)
- Andy Dalton hits AJ Green for 82-yard score (GIF)
- Carolina Panthers kick off scoring with pick-six (GIF)