The Dallas Cowboys looked like they had clearly intercepted Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles in the end zone. Though, he wouldn’t have been to blame for the pick. Foles through the ball to an open Jason Avant in the end zone. Foles can be faulted for throwing the ball short, but Avant dropped and went into a slide to try to catch it.
It hits him in the hands and as he tries to hang on to it, it pops out and flies into the air. Cowboys safety J.J. Wilcox hurdles Avant to catch the ball and secure the interception. The play was reviewed and overturned making it an incomplete pass because they say the ball hit the ground.
I don’t know about you but it certainly looks like an interception to me. It doesn’t appear to hit the ground at all.
- Devin Hester takes punt 81-yards for TD (GIF)
- Jay Cutler suffers lower body injury (GIF)
- New England Patriots’ Julian Edelman has video game punt return (GIF)
- Detroit Lions’ Calvin Johnson blown up, has helmet knocked off (GIF)
- Vincent Jackson makes one-handed TD grab (GIF)
- Rams LB James Laurenitis almost does Cam Newton’s Superman celebration (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)
- Geno Smith throws pick-six to Logan Ryan (GIFs)
- Joseph Fauria keeps celebrating (GIF)
- Rob Gronkowski’s first catch of the season (GIF)
- Carolina Panthers kick off scoring with pick-six (GIF)