The Cincinnati Bengals were down 10-7 staring at half-time as the end of the second quarter was upon them. The Lions were about to kick a field goal when the Bengals special teams stepped up and made a play. They blocked a field goal, and returned it all the way to the Detroit 40-yard line. That gave them a short field to work with for the last 2:17 of the half. They moved down the field quickly getting to the 12-yard line in 6 plays.
On 2nd and 12, Andy Dalton threw a strike to wide receiver Marvin Jones who made a incredible catch to score the go-ahead touchdown. He isn’t close to the side line but hangs on to the ball and drags his toes to make sure to score.
- Mike Tolbert scores TD and dances (GIF)
- Jay Cutler leaves game with injury (GIF)
- Julian Edelman has video game punt return (GIF)
- Detroit Lions’ Calvin Johnson blown up, has helmet knocked off (GIF)
- Vincent Jackson makes one-handed TD grab (GIF)
- Rams LB James Laurenitis almost does Cam Newton’s Superman celebration (GIF)
- Tavon Austin celebrates touchdown that was called back (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)
- Geno Smith throws pick-six to Logan Ryan (GIFs)
- Joseph Fauria keeps celebrating (GIF)
- Rob Gronkowski’s first catch of the season (GIF)
- Andy Dalton hits AJ Green for 82-yard score (GIF)
- Carolina Panthers kick off scoring with pick-six (GIF)