The Chicago Bears found themselves down by a touchdown to the Washington Redskins in the middle of the third quarter. The Bears got the ball on their 20-yard line following a punt. Quarterback Josh McCown, who is filling in for the injured Jay Cutler, completed two passes for 30 yards to get to midfield.
Matt Forte goes an a run play off right guard and breaks it off for 50 yards and a game tying touchdown. It includes a nasty juke to break free. After that it was all wheels to get to the sideline and out run defenders for the score.
Here is a closer up of that juke.
- Mike Tolbert scores TD and dances (GIF)
- Jay Cutler leaves game with injury (GIF)
- Julian Edelman has video game punt return (GIF)
- Detroit Lions’ Calvin Johnson blown up, has helmet knocked off (GIF)
- Vincent Jackson makes one-handed TD grab (GIF)
- Rams LB James Laurenitis almost does Cam Newton’s Superman celebration (GIF)
- Tavon Austin celebrates touchdown that was called back (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)
- Geno Smith throws pick-six to Logan Ryan (GIFs)
- Joseph Fauria keeps celebrating (GIF)
- Rob Gronkowski’s first catch of the season (GIF)
- Andy Dalton hits AJ Green for 82-yard score (GIF)
- Carolina Panthers kick off scoring with pick-six (GIF)