Carolina Panthers Mike Tolbert, who gave up a safety earlier in the game, has redeemed himself with a touchdown. I don’t know exactly what is going on here. Tolbert is doing a kind of Daunte Culpepper “get your roll on” celebration. He is swaying from side to side and it looks a little salsa dance-esque.
Then in comes quarterback Cam Newton. What he is doing, I have no idea. He comes flying in out of nowhere and begins to hop around like a frog I suppose?
I’m not claiming to be a expert on touchdown dances, or dances in general. But this seems odd.
- Jay Cutler leaves game with injury (GIF)
- Julian Edelman has video game punt return (GIF)
- Detroit Lions’ Calvin Johnson blown up, has helmet knocked off (GIF)
- Vincent Jackson makes one-handed TD grab (GIF)
- Rams LB James Laurenitis almost does Cam Newton’s Superman celebration (GIF)
- Tavon Austin celebrates touchdown that was called back (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)
- Geno Smith throws pick-six to Logan Ryan (GIFs)
- Joseph Fauria keeps celebrating (GIF)
- Rob Gronkowski’s first catch of the season (GIF)
- Andy Dalton hits AJ Green for 82-yard score (GIF)
- Carolina Panthers kick off scoring with pick-six (GIF)