Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Golden Tate hauled in a great catch that he snagged just out of the reach of St. Louis Rams cornerback Janoris Jenkins, who is known for his epic trash talk. Tate was able to go 80-yards for a touchdown, but he had some choice words and gestures for the Rams secondary on his way to the endzone.
Tate immediately began taunting and waving at the Rams secondary on his way to the endzone, but he almost ended up running out of bounds as he was too busy with his celebration.
Here is a GIF of Tate’s score and taunting, via GIFD Sports:
Tate was immediately flagged for taunting and was chewed out after the play by head coach Pete Carroll.
It was a great play by Tate, but he needs to control his emotions better moving forward.
- Yawning Packers fan perfectly sums up SNF game vs. Vikings (GIF)
- Cordarrelle Patterson starts SNF with 109-yard kickoff return TD (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets leveled; hurts knee (GIF)
- Ben Roethlisberger keeps Steelers alive with vintage Big Ben play (GIF)
- Steelers’ Zoltan Mesko hits perfect punt (Video)
- Pierre Garcon hauls in amazing one-handed catch (GIF)