There have been plenty of trade rumors surrounding Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon, but the team has repeatedly said they have no intentions of trading their No. 1 wideout and Gordon has even said that he prefers to stay with the team.
However, you can never count out a team making a move that they previously denied if a trade partner is willing to blow them away with their offer.
But feel safe, Browns fans, Gordon is not the receiver who is likely to be traded.
According to the recent buzz, if Cleveland is to ship off a wide receiver it will be Greg Little.
There have been no links to any teams or any set compensation, but CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora stated in a recent video that Little would be the wide receiver to go if Cleveland makes a move, so we will have to wait and see.
The NFL trade deadline is set for 4 p.m. ET on Tuesday, Oct. 29, so stay tuned as we keep you up to date with the latest news and rumors.
- NFL Trade Rumors: Josh Gordon wants to stay with Browns
- Cowboys trade rumors: Could Darren McFadden be a target?
- NFL Trade Rumors: Hakeem Nicks on the move?
- NFL Trade Rumors: 49ers open to trading running back Anthony Dixon?
- NFL Trade Rumors: Cardinals likely to trade Larry Fitzgerald by next season