Buffalo Bills safety Jairus Byrd has been the topic of much trade discussion since his holdout in the preseason, but the closer we get to tomorrow’s trade deadline the less likely it is that we will see a deal on the Byrd front.
Byrd is a very talented safety, but there are some complications that are making a deal unlikely.
According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, a deal is not expected to happen because it is way too difficult.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 28, 2013
We will find out for sure whether or not a deal will go down within the next 24 hours, but we wouldn’t be holding our breath.
- NFL trade rumors: Could Cowboys make move for Jared Allen?
- NFL trade rumors: Browns open to moving Jordan Cameron
- NFL trade rumors: Browns more likely to move Greg Little than Josh Gordon
- NFL Trade Rumors: Josh Gordon wants to stay with Browns
- Cowboys trade rumors: Could Darren McFadden be a target?
- NFL Trade Rumors: Hakeem Nicks on the move?
- NFL Trade Rumors: 49ers open to trading running back Anthony Dixon?
- NFL Trade Rumors: Cardinals likely to trade Larry Fitzgerald by next season