With the NFL trade deadline less than a day away, reports are surfacing that the Washington Redskins are aggressively shopping Fred Davis. Pro Football Talk had the report.
Davis has seen a reduced role since returning from a serious knee injury, while rookie Jordan Reed has become more involved in the Redskins offense. Logan Paulsen has also stepped up and seen a bigger role.
PFT says that the Redskins are trying so hard to complete a trade, that they may release him if nothing comes to fruition.
If the Redskins are really trying that aggressively to complete a trade, teams could step up and acquire a quality pass catches for a very small price.
- NFL trade rumors: Jairus Byrd deal will ‘be difficult’
- NFL trade rumors: Could Cowboys make move for Jared Allen?
- NFL trade rumors: Browns open to moving Jordan Cameron
- NFL trade rumors: Browns more likely to move Greg Little than Josh Gordon
- NFL Trade Rumors: Josh Gordon wants to stay with Browns
- Cowboys trade rumors: Could Darren McFadden be a target?
- NFL Trade Rumors: Hakeem Nicks on the move?
- NFL Trade Rumors: 49ers open to trading running back Anthony Dixon?
- NFL Trade Rumors: Cardinals likely to trade Larry Fitzgerald by next season