With nearly 15 minutes until the NFL trade deadline, the Pittsburgh Steelers could be a team to watch. Head coach Mike Tomlin had said that the team would be open to a trade, and now there are some hints that something could be in the works.
From Steelers PR man Burt Lauten:
Be sure to check out the @steelers official website for roster moves shortly after 4 p.m. today.
— Burt Lauten (@SteelersPRBurt) October 29, 2013
Of course, this could mean nothing, but it also could be a clue that the Steelers plan on a last minute deal.
Who could the team acquire? Keep an eye out as 4 p.m. ET draws nearer.
- NFL trade rumors: Patriots close to acquiring Isaac Sopoaga
- NFL trade rumors: Broncos not in running for Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Chiefs keeping eye on Tony Gonzalez
- NFL trade rumors: Broncos making room for Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings close to moving Jared Allen?
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks in Jared Allen ‘vastly overblown’
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings asking for second-round pick in Jared Allen talks
- NFL trade rumors: Giants GM keeping all options open on Hakeem Nicks
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks trying to get Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Jerry Jones says unlikely Cowboys make move
Tags: Pittsburgh Steelers