With Week 8 in the books, we are at the midway point of the NFL regular season and teams will have one final opportunity to improve their rosters. Today marks the NFL Trade Deadline, which will allow contending teams to bring in a player they view can take them over the hump and for teams that are fading to rid themselves of veteran players or expiring contracts so that that can begin their build for the future.
The trade deadline is set for 4 p.m. ET on Tuesday afternoon, so keep a close eye on the clock.
There are plenty of big name players that are available on the market and interest all around the league in some key playmakers.
Will a big trade go down before the 4 p.m. deadline or will we watch the deadline pass without a sound? Sound off in the comments section below and share your predictions.
- NFL trade rumors: Redskins aggressively shopping Fred Davis
- NFL trade rumors: Jairus Byrd deal will ‘be difficult’
- NFL trade rumors: Could Cowboys make move for Jared Allen?
- NFL trade rumors: Browns open to moving Jordan Cameron
- NFL trade rumors: Browns more likely to move Greg Little than Josh Gordon
- NFL Trade Rumors: Josh Gordon wants to stay with Browns
- Cowboys trade rumors: Could Darren McFadden be a target?
- NFL Trade Rumors: Hakeem Nicks on the move?
- NFL Trade Rumors: 49ers open to trading running back Anthony Dixon?
- NFL Trade Rumors: Cardinals likely to trade Larry Fitzgerald by next season