Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant has been known to have a hot head, and that curse struck again in Week 9 when Bryant was flagged for offensive pass interference. After the play, Bryant went to argue with the call, before removing his helmet and drawing another foul for unsportsmanlike conduct.
As Bryant was continuing to show his displeasure with the call, Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen took the opportunity to take joy in the penalty and mock the wide receiver.
You have to love Allen’s enthusiasm, but Bryant likely wasn’t too happy.
- Dez Bryant gets unsportsmanlike penalty for removing helmet (GIF)
- Tony Romo tries to sneak ball past first down with foot (GIF)
- Jason Garrett drops F-bomb after Cowboys TD (GIF)
- Christian Ponder rocked, fumbles in end zone for Dallas Cowboys touchdown (GIF)
- Sean Smith returns INT 101-yards for Chiefs touchdown (GIF)
- Jeremy Kerley leaves game after gruesome arm injury (GIF)
- Robert Alford makes great INT for Falcons (GIF)
- Redskins’ Brandon Meriweather goes low for tackle (GIF)
- Cam Newton makes an incredible escape (GIF)
- Robert Meachem makes amazing tip-drill catch off two helmets (GIF)
- Brian Robison celebrates sack by reeling in fish (GIF)