The Dallas Cowboys are set to host their annual Thanksgiving Day game against the Oakland Raiders later this month. One of the highlights of the Thanksgiving Day game is the halftime performance. This year, Selena Gomez will headline the show.
It’s an interesting choice on the surface. Her fans and demographic doesn’t probably include the majority of Cowboys fans. Gomez is however from Dallas suburb Grand Prairie, so there is a hometown connection.
The halftime show has included a long and distinguished list of performers though. The list of musicians to perform at the Cowboys halftime show includes: Reba McEntire, Randy Travis, Toby Keith, Destiny’s Child, Sheryl Crow, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, the Jonas Brothers, Keith Urban, Enrique Iglesias with Pitbull and Kenny Chesney.
— Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) November 3, 2013
She is also currently at the game and on the sidelines with Jerry Jones.
— mike fisher (@fishsports) November 3, 2013
- Saints’ Jimmy Grahama and Jonathan Vilma are active
- Falcons at Panthers inactives
- Vikings at Cowboys inactives
- Saints WR Marques Colston inactive today
- DeMarcus Ware is inactive today, was absent from pre-game warm-ups
- Vikings’ Leslie Frazier tells defense to watch Cowboys WR Dez Bryant early
- Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray will start against Vikings
- Rams running back Zac Stacy will start against Titans
- Bills won’t have quarterback Thad Lewis, will start Jeff Tuel instead
- Falcons will play Panthers without wide receiver Roddy White