The Cincinnati Bengals scored a wild touchdown on the final play of regulation, as wide receiver AJ Green caught the ball after a deflection off the hands of Baltimore Ravens safety James Ihedigbo.
Unfortunately for the Bengals, their happiness ended there.
Cincinnati won the overtime coin toss, but they struggled to move the ball and were forced to a third down. Rather than attempting a field goal, the Bengals decided to go for it on fourth down and the play call was an absolute disaster.
Here is the horrendous result of the play:
With that, the Ravens were set up with a perfect opportunity to drive down field for the game-winning field goal and they did just that to secure the overtime victory.
- A.J. Green catches deflected hail mary pass for touchdown to tie game (GIF)
- Nick Fairley swallows up Bears two-point conversion attempt (GIF)
- Little kid in Seahawks jersey dancing while his team takes care of the Falcons (GIF)
- Tavon Austin scores another long touchdown (GIF)
- Golden Tate with incredible one-handed touchdown catch (GIF)
- Eagles Brandon Boykin intercepts Scott Tolzien and returns it 76 yards (GIF)
- Tavon Austin breaks off 98-yard punt return for TD (GIF)
- Eagles RB LeSean McCoy with video game juke (GIF)
- Datone Jones sacks Nick Foles; freaks out (GIF)
- Packers QB Seneca Wallace injured against Eagles (GIF)
- DeSean Jackson bails out Nick Foles for 55-yard TD (GIF)
- Clay Matthews playing with club on injured hand (Photo)
- Marshawn Lynch going beast mode already (GIF)