The New Orleans Saints were holding a slim 14-10 lead over the Dallas Cowboys as the second quarter wound down. The Saints weren’t content taking a 4-point lead into the half however. With a littler over a minute and a half left in the game, Drew Brees threw a three-yard touchdown pass to running back Darren Sproles.
That gave the Saints a commanding 21-10 lead, but the Saints defense stopped the Cowboys and got the ball back with about a minute still left in the half. The Saints then marched 75 yards down the field and scored another touchdown. This one was a 28-yard pass to Sproles again.
Sproles really showed off his speed on this one as he swerves through traffic and blocks.
- Ravens’ Justin Tucker does Terio after game-winning field goal (GIF)
- A.J. Green catches Hail Mary touchdown pass to tie game (GIF)
- Calvin Johnson catches touchdown pass runs in to tunnel (GIF)
- Riley Cooper limps off field after TD (GIF)
- Tavon Austin does the Terio dance (GIF)
- Eagles RB LeSean McCoy with video game juke (GIF)
- Datone Jones sacks Nick Foles; freaks out (GIF)
- Packers QB Seneca Wallace injured against Eagles (GIF)
- DeSean Jackson bails out Nick Foles for 55-yard TD (GIF)
- Clay Matthews playing with club on injured hand (Photo)
- Marshawn Lynch going beast mode already (GIF)