It has been a rough season for Tennessee Titans quarterback Jake Locker, just a few weeks after returning from a hip injury, Locker was forced out of the team’s Week 10 match up against the Jacksonville Jaguars. When Locker returned to the field, he was on crutches and in a walking boot, so it wasn’t looking good.
Now, with some time to evaluate the injury, there is a belief that Locker has suffered a season-ending Lisfranc injury.
Per sources, the #Titans believe Locker suffered a Lisfranc injury in right foot. More tests being done. Surgery is a possibility
— Jim Wyatt (@jwyattsports) November 10, 2013
Before all of the injuries, Locker was having an impressive season.
It’s an unfortunate way for things to come to an end, but that’s the way things go down sometimes in the league and they will now need for Ryan Fitzpatrick to step up and keep them in the playoff picture.
- Ravens K Justin Tucker kicks game winning FG, does Terio (GIF)
- Bengals run horrendous fourth down play in overtime (GIF)
- A.J. Green catches deflected hail mary pass for touchdown to tie game (GIF)
- Nick Fairley swallows up Bears two-point conversion attempt (GIF)
- Little kid in Seahawks jersey dancing while his team takes care of the Falcons (GIF)
- Tavon Austin scores another long touchdown (GIF)
- Golden Tate with incredible one-handed touchdown catch (GIF)
- Eagles Brandon Boykin intercepts Scott Tolzien and returns it 76 yards (GIF)