The Chicago Bears needed to convert a two-point conversion in order to tie up the game against the Detroit Lions late in the fourth-quarter, but they failed on the first attempt. Luckily, they were given a gift by the officials and had a second opportunity to get the ball in the endzone and tie the game, but Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley came up big and wasn’t letting the play happen.
Fairley blew his blocker off of the field and completely swallowed up Matt Forte.
This was the brilliant celebration we got as a result of the play.
The play went for a loss and the Bears would need to recover an onside kick.
Unfortunately for the Bears, their attempt failed and the Lions went on to edge them for a 21-19 win.
- Little kid in Seahawks jersey dancing while his team takes care of the Falcons (GIF)
- Tavon Austin scores another long touchdown (GIF)
- Golden Tate with incredible one-handed touchdown catch (GIF)
- Eagles Brandon Boykin intercepts Scott Tolzien and returns it 76 yards (GIF)
- Tavon Austin breaks off 98-yard punt return for TD (GIF)
- Eagles RB LeSean McCoy with video game juke (GIF)
- Datone Jones sacks Nick Foles; freaks out (GIF)
- Packers QB Seneca Wallace injured against Eagles (GIF)
- DeSean Jackson bails out Nick Foles for 55-yard TD (GIF)
- Clay Matthews playing with club on injured hand (Photo)
- Marshawn Lynch going beast mode already (GIF)