Today is Tavon Austin’s coming out party. After a modest start to the regular season, many were wondering when the St. Louis Rams would begin using the wide receiver that they traded up in the 2013 NFL Draft for. Apparently they were saving him for the Week 10 match up against the Indianapolis Colts, because Austin is going off.
St. Louis is embarrassing the Colts, 35-0, early in third quarter — who saw that one coming?
Austin struck first with a 98-yard punt return for a touchdown in the second quarter, before finding the endzone on a 57-yard pass just a few minutes later. Now, to kick off the third, Austin took a Kellen Clemens pass 81-yards to pay dirt.
Here is a quick rundown of Austin’s day:
- Golden Tate with incrediable one-handed touchdown catch (GIF)
- Eagles Brandon Boykin intercepts Scott Tolzien and returns it 76 yards (GIF)
- Tavon Austin breaks off 98-yard punt return for TD (GIF)
- Eagles RB LeSean McCoy with video game juke (GIF)
- Datone Jones sacks Nick Foles; freaks out (GIF)
- Packers QB Seneca Wallace injured against Eagles (GIF)
- DeSean Jackson bails out Nick Foles for 55-yard TD (GIF)
- Clay Matthews playing with club on injured hand (Photo)
- Marshawn Lynch going beast mode already (GIF)