We’ve seen a lot of game winning shots in the NBA this week. The Brooklyn Nets game against the Phoenix Suns was no different. Now this isn’t the prettiest game winning shot we’ve seen. It certainly isn’t as beautiful as Golden State Warriors‘ Andre Iguodala’s last night. Or Russell Westbrook’s seconds earlier.
It is still a game-winning shot though, and it comes on a crazy play. The Brooklyn Nets and the Phoenix Suns were tied at 98 with about 10 seconds left in over time. The Suns are down to the last seconds on the shot clock and throw up a three point shot.
Nets’ Joe Johnson gets the rebound tipped out towards him and takes off down court. There are two defenders on either side of him and he gets between them and puts up a floater from a few feet out and it goes through without touching anything.
And just like that, the Nets win.
- Bucks vs Pacers: Game highlights and recap (GIFs)
- LeBron James hits a big three point shot (GIF)
- Mavericks at Heat at the half highlights (GIF)
- LeBron James with the bucket and the foul (GIF)
- Chris Bosh block leads to LeBron James dunk (GIF)
- DeJaun Blair dunks on the fast break (GIF)
- Michael Beasley with the steal and the dunk (GIF)