The undefeated No. 5 Baylor Bears found themselves down early to the Texas Tech Red Raiders. The squad from Lubbock raced out to a 14-0 lead behind a pair of touchdown catches from Jace Amaro.
A Levi Norwood 40-yard touchdown reception narrowed the gap temporarily. Tech would score another touchdown just minutes afterwards and the Bears were staring at a 20-7 lead.
That is when Norwood put the team on his back again. He caught a punt and returned it 58 yards for the touchdown. The score didn’t tie the game up but it narrowed the cap considerably.
The Baylor offense would about a minute and a half later to take a 21-20 lead at the end of the first quarter. That is right. This all occurred in the first quarter of the game.
[h/t] CJ Zero
- Georgia coaches collapse on side line after Auburn Hail Mary (Video)
- Auburn wins game on 4th and 18 Hail Mary (GIF)
- Arizona punter drops football, forgets to kick (GIF)
- Stacy Coley takes punt return to the house (GIF)
- Kansas Jayhawks tear down goal posts, throw them in lake (Video)
- State trooper tackles fan on field at Oklahoma-Iowa State game (Video)
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)
Tags: Baylor Bears