The Dallas Mavericks lost to the Miami Heat last night. The match ups between these two teams have turned into a bit of a rivalry. These two teams squared off in two NBA Finals. Both finals appearances were the first two for the franchises. The Mavericks got the better of a stacked Miami Heat team in 2011 to win the NBA Finals. They rekindled their rivalry last night in South Florida.
At one point, LeBron James used Mavs star Dirk Nowitzki’s own move against the teams. Dirk’s awkward one-legged fade away jumper took the spotlight during that play off run. Since then others have incorporated it into their game, and LeBron James is one of them.
James was trying to back down Monta Ellis who wasn’t giving an inch. That is when James pulled out Dirk’s move. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery right?
[h/t] Bleacher Report
- Zach Randolph scores on accident (GIF)
- Bucks vs Pacers: Game highlights and recap (GIFs)
- LeBron James hits a big three point shot (GIF)
- Mavericks at Heat at the half highlights (GIF)
- LeBron James with the bucket and the foul (GIF)
- Chris Bosh block leads to LeBron James dunk (GIF)
- DeJaun Blair dunks on the fast break (GIF)
- Michael Beasley with the steal and the dunk (GIF)