The Mississippi State Bulldogs are making a serious game of it against the heavily favored Alabama Crimson Tide. After a big forced fumble and recovery by the Bulldogs, they drove into the red zone and were threatening.
On a crazy play, quarterback Tyler Russell took the ball around the left end and was gang tackled at the five yard line. As he was being picked up, big men from both sides converged for the dog pile and Russell started floating towards the end zone. Then he was stripped of the football.
As the pile moved towards the goal line, big offensive lineman Charles Siddoway saw the bouncing football and dove to take it away from Alabama defenders in the end zone scrum. The play got MSU to within three at 10-7 midway through the 3rd quarter. The Tide have scored however and lead 17-7.
— ESPN CollegeFootball (@ESPNCFB) November 17, 2013
- USC’s Javorious Allen 1 yard TD run for the lead (Video)
- Baylor sideline reacts to punt return for touchdown (GIF)
- Stanford’s Tyler Gaffney runs through USC defense for long touchdown (GIF)
- Kansas Jayhawks tear down goal posts, throw them in lake (Video)
- State trooper tackles fan on field at Oklahoma-Iowa State game (Video)
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)
- ESPN College GameDay: Best Signs of Week 12
- Stanford vs USC: Lee Corso’s headgear pick (Video)