The Texas Longhorns logo is classic and timeless, and that is coming from someone who attended the University of Oklahoma. It is true though, it is a beautiful logo. It also is very hard to draw and recreate. It is even harder when you’re painting your chest in the mirror.
This fan made a valiant effort but it looks like he got lost on the proportions a bit. The nose is fairly small and works almost like a point on upside triangle. This guy has painted the nose way to large, it almost covers his entire belly. The ears are also smaller and stubbier. The horns are the worst part.
What this really looks like, is a bad drawing of a burnt orange alien. The horns act as the antennas in this situation. Still, painting that logo on yourself isn’t easy and he should be commended for his effort. Next time he should probably find a friend to do it.
— David Ubben (@davidubben) November 16, 2013
[h/t] Bleacher Report
- Stacy Coley takes punt return to the house (GIF)
- Kansas Jayhawks tear down goal posts, throw them in lake (Video)
- State trooper tackles fan on field at Oklahoma-Iowa State game (Video)
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)
- ESPN College GameDay: Best Signs of Week 12
- Stanford vs USC: Lee Corso’s headgear pick (Video)
Tags: Texas Longhorns