The Arizona Cardinals were struggling with Jacksonville, but at least for now they’ve taken control, thanks to a big play by the passing game.
Carson Palmer and the Cards were backed up inside their 10 yard line midway through the 3rd quarter when he dropped back and found Micheal Floyd. Floyd made the catch at the 25 between three Jags defenders, broke a tackle, then spins out of another to break free. After that it’s simply a foot race from the 45.
The Cardinals are currently leading by a score of 24-14.
- Bengals bust out double pass trick play (GIF)
- Steelers’ Antonio Brown catches 47 yard TD (GIF)
- Wind plays tricks on New York Jets, carries field goal attempt across field (GIF)
- Raiders Matt McGloin throws first career TD (GIF)
- LeSean McCoy steals flag from Redskins fan (GIF)
- LeSean McCoy wears Raiders jacket to game (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets hit late along the sideline (GIF)
- Carson Palmer throws touchdown to Larry Fitzgerald (GIF)
- Michael Irvin howls on the pre-game show (GIF)