The Bengals have resorted to trickery against their rivals, the Cleveland Browns. On this play Cincinnati quarterback Andy Dalton throws a backwards pass to Mohamed Sanu, who takes a few steps to set up his launch point and throws all the way back across the field.
The impressive part of the play is that Sanu drops a dime to running back Giovani Bernard, who had flared out of the backfield. The pass gets there just before the Cleveland Browns defender and set the Bengals up inside the 1o.
Quarterbacks throwing to receivers throwing to running backs… Just your average day in the NFL.
- Steelers’ Antonio Brown catches 47 yard TD (GIF)
- Wind plays tricks on New York Jets, carries field goal attempt across field (GIF)
- Raiders Matt McGloin throws first career TD (GIF)
- LeSean McCoy steals flag from Redskins fan (GIF)
- LeSean McCoy wears Raiders jacket to game (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets hit late along the sideline (GIF)
- Carson Palmer throws touchdown to Larry Fitzgerald (GIF)
- Michael Irvin howls on the pre-game show (GIF)