Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin is proving to be a playmaker. He has made some big plays down field getting open for a scrambling Russell Wilson, now he makes an incredible leaping touchdown catch against the Minnesota Vikings.
Baldwin has two defenders on him, a corner covering him and a safety rushing towards him. The corner back leaps up to get after the ball but can’t get to it. Baldwin elevates and gets the ball, meanwhile the safety is coming in to level him. He gets hit and you can see him move sideways suddenly mid-air.
He holds on to the ball and gets both feet down in the corner of the end zone despite being spun around. Incredible control given the numerous variables at work in this play. That will definitely be on SportsCenter and should be a Top 10 play nominee.
- RG3 does an Eli Manning impression (GIF)
- RG3 gets trampled during sack, fumble (GIF)
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy injured (GIF)
- Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell hurdles defender (GIF)
- Brent Celek’s big 42-yard reception (GIF)
- Nick Foles powers through pile for touchdown (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets sacked (GIF)
- Antonio Brown catches a 34-yard touchdown pass (GIF)
- Chad Henne hits Danny Noble on 4th and 1 for 62-yard touchdown (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets hit late along the sideline (GIF)
- Michael Irvin howls on the pre-game show (GIF)