Philadelphia Eagles have lost running back LeSean McCoy to a hamstring injury. He was running down field on a big run when he pulled up and went down fairly easily. He was rolling on the ground holding his right hamstring.
He then left the game and his return is questionable. That is a bad sign for the Eagles offense, they were humming along on offense and have raced out to a 17-0 lead over the Redskins. McCoy had 7 carries for 37 yards and a touchdown on the game.
— Rob Carlin (@RobCarlinCSN) November 17, 2013
Official word from Philadelphia, McCoy injured right hamstring. Return is questionable. — John Clayton (@ClaytonESPN) November 17, 2013
Eagles RB LeSean McCoy (right hamstring) return questionable.
— Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano) November 17, 2013
[h/t] Zombie Prophet
- Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell hurdles defender (GIF)
- Brent Celek’s big 42-yard reception (GIF)
- Nick Foles powers through pile for touchdown (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets sacked (GIF)
- Antonio Brown catches a 34-yard touchdown pass (GIF)
- Chad Henne hits Danny Noble on 4th and 1 for 62-yard touchdown (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets hit late along the sideline (GIF)
- Michael Irvin howls on the pre-game show (GIF)