Philadelphia Eagles have lost running back LeSean McCoy to a hamstring injury. He was running down field on a big run when he pulled up and went down fairly easily. He was rolling on the ground holding his right hamstring.
He then left the game and his return was questionable.The Eagles have been humming along on offense and have raced out to a 17-0 lead over the Redskins. McCoy had 7 carries for 37 yards and a touchdown on the game when he went down.
McCoy has now returned to the game. FOX sideline reporter Erin Andrews said he gave her the thumbs up as he came back on to the field. She asked if it was a cramp and he responded by telling her it was a little tight but that he was good to go.
That is good news for the Eagles.
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy injured (GIF)
- Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell hurdles defender (GIF)
- Brent Celek’s big 42-yard reception (GIF)
- Nick Foles powers through pile for touchdown (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets sacked (GIF)
- Antonio Brown catches a 34-yard touchdown pass (GIF)
- Chad Henne hits Danny Noble on 4th and 1 for 62-yard touchdown (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets hit late along the sideline (GIF)
- Michael Irvin howls on the pre-game show (GIF)