The Baltimore Ravens game against the Chicago Bears game was delayed due to severe weather in the area. Fans were asked to leave the bowl and get into the stadium near the concession stands as they waited for the weather to pass. That left an empty stadium and an empty field.
Some Bears fans decided to have fun and talked a Ravens fan into running on to the field. I mean, why not? There was no one on it to stop him.
He takes off down the stairs and just hops over the wall and disappears. Then he re-emerges running out on to the field. Security comes out from the tunnels to get him off the field. I want to know how much beer they had to buy this guy to get him primed for this stunt or if he was already full of liquid courage.
It is the second time in two days we’ve seen someone run out on to a field. On Saturday, at the Iowa State-Oklahoma game, a fan ran on the field and was then tackled by a state trooper. The Ravens fan didn’t seem like he got laid out in this short video though.
- RG3 does an Eli Manning impression (GIF)
- RG3 gets trampled during sack, fumble (GIF)
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy injured (GIF)
- Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell hurdles defender (GIF)
- Brent Celek’s big 42-yard reception (GIF)
- Nick Foles powers through pile for touchdown (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets sacked (GIF)
- Antonio Brown catches a 34-yard touchdown pass (GIF)
- Chad Henne hits Danny Noble on 4th and 1 for 62-yard touchdown (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets hit late along the sideline (GIF)
- Michael Irvin howls on the pre-game show (GIF)