The Houston Texans fell behind the Oakland Raiders early in the game. Undrafted rookie quarterback threw two touchdowns in the first quarter to give the Raiders a 14-0 lead.
The second quarter went the Texans way however. It started with a 42-yard touchdown pass from Case Keenum to tight end Garrett Graham. Towards the end of the half, the Texans were back to field a punt. It was rolling towards wide receiver Keshawn Martin who tried to scoop it up.
It bounced off his chest and back out in front of him. He runs forward, picks it up jukes and heads to his right. Then he basically out runs everyone on the field and no one even gets close to catching him. That touchdown leveled things up.
[h/t] Zombie Prophet
- RG3 gets trampled during sack, fumble (GIF)
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy injured (GIF)
- Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell hurdles defender (GIF)
- Brent Celek’s big 42-yard reception (GIF)
- Nick Foles powers through pile for touchdown (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets sacked (GIF)
- Antonio Brown catches a 34-yard touchdown pass (GIF)
- Chad Henne hits Danny Noble on 4th and 1 for 62-yard touchdown (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets hit late along the sideline (GIF)
- Michael Irvin howls on the pre-game show (GIF)
Tags: Houston Texans