The Washington Redskins have finally gotten on the board. It took them till the fourth quarter, but they’ve scored. At the time the Redskins we’re down 24-0 when a bit of magic happened.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III dropped back in the pocket and had a few seconds, he didn’t like the what he saw. He tried to step up in the pocket to take off but nothing was there either. He then reversed course, and rolled out towards the side line. He kept his eyes down field and found Darrel Young. They connected on a pass along the side line. It looked like RG3 threw it short, Young had to slow his run to wait for the ball to get there. Two Eagles defenders raced towards him to try to make the tackle, but instead they took each other out.
That freed Young up to run the rest of the way for the easy touchdown. Then, down 24-0 before the touchdown, the Redskins decided to go for a two-point conversion. They got the two-point conversion and are trying to make a come back.
[h/t] Zombie Prophet
- RG3 does an Eli Manning impression (GIF)
- RG3 gets trampled during sack, fumble (GIF)
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy injured (GIF)
- Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell hurdles defender (GIF)
- Brent Celek’s big 42-yard reception (GIF)
- Nick Foles powers through pile for touchdown (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets sacked (GIF)
- Antonio Brown catches a 34-yard touchdown pass (GIF)
- Chad Henne hits Danny Noble on 4th and 1 for 62-yard touchdown (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets hit late along the sideline (GIF)
- Michael Irvin howls on the pre-game show (GIF)